CELEBRATE WITH NITERIDER
Join NiteRider in San Diego for the 25th Anniversary Party!
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO SHOP EMPLOYEES ONLY TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO NITERIDER.
The contest begins on July 1st and ends on Sept. 5th, 2014.
NiteRider is celebrating its 25th Anniversary this fall. Founded by Tom and Veronica Carroll at their breakfast table in San Diego, they were dedicated to building the highest quality lights for cyclists and never compromising on performance, durability or service.
Today, NiteRider is still in San Diego, true to their roots and mission. To celebrate, we are throwing a NiteRider 25th Anniversary Party on October 2nd and 3rd in San Diego. As a thank you to store sales staff who sell our products, we are giving you a chance to win a trip to the industry party of the year and great prizes.
NiteRider has been lighting up the trails for 25 years – saving rides, helping racers win, and enabling riders to have the wildest rides on two wheels.
Grand Prize: 2 total
Runners Up: 3 total
Runners up & winners under 21 or unable to travel on listed dates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is NiteRider Technical Lighting whose registered office is at 8295 Aero Place, Suite 200 | San Diego, CA 92123
2. Employees of NiteRider or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.niterider.com/shopcontest.
5. Closing date for entry will be September 5, 2014 at 9 pm PST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. See above for contest eligibility and criteria.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email on September 10, 2014.
13. The promoter will contact the winner and set up travel logistics.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and submitted photos, video and entry story in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to NiteRider Technical Lighting and not to any other party.