The high powered Lumina Task Force OLED 1200 flashlight offers 1200 measured lumens in the palm of your hand; the Lumina Task Force features a robust body casing that houses advanced electronics, a market leading CREE® LED and includes multiple mounts/accessories. It also features a multifunctional OLED display screen to showing in real-time battery levels and selected light mode.
You have the option to outfit the light for a wide range of multi-use options. Stay ready for any task that may come your way!
Get the perfect lighting for your photo scene using the Hot Shoe Mount, Tripod/Magnet Mount with 1/4″ x 20 threading, and Light Diffuser. Hand held in Walk Mode outputs 70 lumens with an astounding run time of up to 26 hours. Attaching the included Belt Clip / Bite Grip allows you to conveniently carry your light hands free. And sticking your Lumina light to metal surfaces is quick and easy with the Magnet Mount, ideal for when working under the hood of your car/truck or in and around the house.
• All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
• OLED display screen shows real time battery levels and selected mode
• Boost Mode, double click power button to unleash maximum LED output
• 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
• CREE™ LED at 6000k
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• Belt Clip / Bite Grip for hands-free operation
• Magnet / Tripod Mount (1/4″ x 20) allows for versatile mounting options
• Hotshoe Mount for on camera mounting
• IntelliCharge™ – Reduce charge time in half!
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Low battery indicator
• 172 grams
• Patent Pending
• LED Light Head with Display Screen
• Internal Li-Ion Battery
• Light Diffuser
• Hot Shoe Mount w/ 1/4″ x 20 threading
• Magnet Mount w/ 1/4″ x 20 threading
• Belt Clip / Bite Grip w/ keyring
• USB Charging Cable