niterider technical lighting
Lumina 1200 Boost and Solas 250 Combo
The NiteRider® Lumina™ 1200 Boost provides enough light that it can be used in just about all riding conditions, whether it be on the road, on your favorite mountain biking trail, or hand-held in Walk Mode.
The NiteRider® Solas™ 250 uses two powerful LEDs to produce an amazing 250 lumens of light output. It features 4 modes (2 flash / 2 steady) and is USB rechargeable. We’ve implemented what we call “Group Ride Mode” for cyclists who want to stay visible but not distract others in the pack.
• 1200 lumen Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output!
• Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam pattern
• 5 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
• Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately)
• Low battery indicator
• A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc. (Solas™ 250)
• 250 lumen super bright tail light
• Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
• Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab (Solas™ 250)
The Lumina™ 1200 Boost is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 1200, Intellicharge™, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 3:00 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mAh and 6:00 hours when below 500 mAh.
Solas™ 250 Charge Time: 4:00 hours
know your power
Both the Lumina™ 1200 Boost and the Solas™ 250 feature an intuitive battery level indicator that is conveniently located within the power button. Button indicates an ample amount of battery and will light up red with levels reach below 20-25% remaining.
COMPLETE BIKE LIGHTING SYSTEM
• LED Front Headlight
• LED Rear Taillight
• Internal Rechargeable Battery
• Handlebar Mount with quick release, fits up to 35mm
• Seatpost Strap Mount
• USB Charging Cable (2)