ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
A LUMINA OLED 1100 BOOST / SOLAS 100 COMBO SET
OR A SWIFT 450 / SABRE 80 COMBO SET
HOW TO ENTER
Take Awesome Pictures
Upload them to your Instagram
Tag All Photo Entries with:
@niteriderlights and #niteriderphotocontest
Enter the contest by uploading your best photos to your Instagram gallery, tagged with:
@niteriderlights and #niteriderphotocontest
Entry Period Wednesday October 18, 2017 – Monday, November 6, 2017 (closes at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time)
After votes/likes are tallied and judging concludes, winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram, Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
• Theme: “Speed”
• Entry format: Single photo
• Open to any digital device including smartphones, digital still cameras, film camera / negative scans
• No age restriction
Judging and Prizes
This photo contest will have 2 categories, each entry automatically enters you into both.
Winner of this category will be judged and selected by a NiteRider contest panel. The winner of this category will receive (1) Lumina OLED 1100 Boost / Solas 100 Combo Set.
The entrant with the most “Likes”. This will be determined by the most amount of “Likes” on the photo post. The winner of this category will receive (1) Swift 450 / Sabre 80 Combo Set.
Terms and Conditions
• The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender or nationality.
• Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
• The contest is not open to employees of NiteRider (the “organizer”) or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
• Entry is limited to original works that have not formerly been displayed or exhibited and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights.
• No limit for submitted works.
• Image data files created with any digital device including smartphones, digital still cameras.
• Images that have been retouched using software or by other means will be accepted. Retouched photography using a camera app or photo editing app is also accepted.
• Both color and monochrome images will be accepted
Note: Winners may be requested to provide higher resolution images for publication or display purposes related to the contest.
Notification to Winners
After the judging concludes, the winners will be notified via Direct Message to their associated Instagram user account by November 7, 2017.
Note: Please note that failure to respond within 10 days of the date on which the NiteRider Contest organizer sends the award notification Direct Message, whether due to server malfunction or any other cause, will result in disqualification. Entrants should therefore notify the organizer of any changes to their Direct Messages contact through email@example.com. NiteRider shall not accept liability for any disadvantages that may arise as the result of inability to receive Instagram Direct Messages.
• Entries and the persons depicted therein are restricted to works for which the entrant holds the copyright or for the use of which the entrant has received the prior permission of the right holder.
• The entrant is responsible for taking all steps necessary to protect the rights of persons depicted, including but not limited to obtaining their permission.
• Entrants are responsible for the resolution of any legal issues arising from their works and agree to pay any costs thereby incurred.
• The organizer reserves the right to disallow entries that depict brand logos or other intellectual property, whether on signs or posters or in other forms, or that in its judgment are harmful to the public order, violate standards of decency or are contrary to the goals of the contest.
• Entrants must hold all applicable rights to the final image, including any retouching or other image processing.
• Entrants will not be notified of receipt of their entries. Please note that the organizer will not respond to inquiries concerning their receipt.
• Entries are only accepted through the Internet.
• Entrants shall bear all costs incurred by entering the contest.
• Entering the contest constitutes agreement to the terms and conditions stated in these
• Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to NiteRider Technical Lighting and not to any other party.
• The organizer reserves the right of final judgment concerning items not expressly stated in these Entry Guidelines. Entrants who do not consent to the organizer’s decisions may withdraw from the contest. All costs associated with withdrawal from the contest are to be borne by the entrant.
• Please note that when a winning work is used for publications and the like stated below, due to circumstances concerning printing or otherwise, the tone or expressed meaning may not be strictly reproduced according to the winner’s intent.
• The organizer does not accept responsibility for damages arising from or related to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to network failure, computer viruses or unauthorized access to its servers.
• Save where they are due to the organizer’s malice or gross negligence, the organizer does not accept liability for damages or other harm suffered by entrants as a result of their participation in the contest.
• Entrants are required to obtain the prior permission and consent of the persons who are portrayed in their works or who hold the copyright or other intellectual property rights to the works or the items portrayed therein.
• Entrants agree to fully indemnify the organizer and accept all responsibility for any third-party complaints or objections concerning copyright or other intellectual property rights infringement or damages arising from the works submitted.
• The foregoing limitations also apply to the responsibilities borne by the organizer and, the judges and third parties participating in the contest in cooperation with the organizer.
Although entrants retain the copyright and other equivalent rights to their entries, the organizer retains the rights listed below in the “Organizer’s Rights” with respect to the entries.
• The promoter is NiteRider Technical Lighting whose registered office is at 8295 Aero Place, Suite 200 | San Diego, CA 92123
• The organizer reserves the right to publish entries to its public social networking service accounts throughout the submission period in order to publicize the contest. Such publication does not guarantee an award of any kind.
• The organizer reserves the right to publish all entries onto websites and social networking service accounts related to the contest after the contest is over/closed. Some entries may be cropped for publication.
• With the objective of publicizing the contest and enriching the general image-making culture, the organizer reserves in perpetuity the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, make public, publicly transmit, display, print, distribute and screen winning entries with the credit titles on websites and public social networking service accounts, in print publications, marketing materials, exhibitions organized by the organizer, NiteRider (collectively the “organizer, etc.” including the organizer) without further compensation to or the additional prior consent of the winners.
• The organizer, etc. will display the names of the winners and the titles of the winning entries on contest-related websites and public social networking service accounts where works are shown. Entrants are requested to familiarize themselves with the “Personal Information” below.
• With the objective of accomplishing the goals outlined in the foregoing clause, the organizer, etc. may: (a) display the winning entries in whole or in part on websites or public social networking service accounts under its administration, with the addition of graphical effects, sound effects or music; and (b) employ the winning entries in whole or in part in the creation of posters, tickets and pamphlets promoting NiteRider products and events. The winners agree not to exercise moral rights to works so used.
• For the objective other than those stated above, upon agreement with the creator or winner, the organizer reserves in perpetuity the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, make public, publicly transmit, display, print, distribute and screen entries or winning entries with labels photo credit titles, without further compensation.
• Entries that in the judgment of the organizer do not conform to these Entry Guidelines will be disqualified. Entrants will not be notified in this event.
• In the event that a winner is found to be disqualified after a prize is awarded, the award may be revoked and the entrant requested to return the prize.
• These Entry Guidelines shall be construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America.
When submitting a photo to the contest, the entrant must include the tags, @niteriderlights and #niteriderphotocontest. Entries that do not contain the required information will not be accepted.
Use of Personal Information
The information provided by entrants may be used as required to:
• notify winners of the results through Instagram Direct Message;
• provide organizer notification that entrant has submitted photo for entry;
• correspond with entrants about their submissions;
• announce the winning entries;
• generate general contest statistics;
• send out questionnaires about the contest; and
• later obtain shipping information to deliver prizes.
Moreover, questionnaire contents that are voluntary filled in will be used as a reference when the finished products are released by our company.