Disclaimer of Warranty
NiteRider Lighting Systems are engineered for maximum performance and durability. We proudly warranty all NiteRider products against defects in materials or workmanship during its lifetime.
Since no NiteRider product is indestructible, the Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damages attributed to or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse or alteration.
NiteRider distributes its products exclusively through its network of authorized dealers. Any products purchased on Ebay or similar online auction outlet will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Duration of Warranty
- Lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches, AC adapters and SlickRock 900 HID bulbs and ballasts
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells, 2.5-Hour Fast chargers, 3.5-Hour Fast chargers, halogen bulbs and 1st generation HID bulbs and ballasts (All other HID systems excluding SlickRock 900)
Warranty Claim Requirements
- To obtain warranty service, it is preferable to have your original sales receipt. Systems returned without a sales receipt will have the warranty begin on the date of manufacture.
- Contact the NiteRider Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of your package.
- Return the defective product, freight prepaid and insured to NiteRider. The product must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. For more information about the warranty process, please refer to the “RMA Process” section of the FAQ page.
Out of Warranty Repair
If your lighting system is in need of repair and is out of the warranty period, send the system, with your RMA # on the outside of the package, to NiteRider along with required payment (per the schedule below). Include your name, address, phone number and a brief description of the problem. Your system will be repaired and returned promptly.
Systems or Components [Bench Charge]
- Universal Tail Light [$10]
- Lumina Series, MiNewt Cordless Series, MiNewt Series, Sol Series, Classic Select, TrailRat, RoadRat, Evolution, HeadTrip, Pro 6, NiteOwl [$20]
- Pro Series without Docking Station, MiNewt Pro 750, TriNewt Series, Classic Dual Beam, Evolution Smart (Digital Evolution), Digital NiteOwl Series, Digital Pro 6 Series, Digital HeadTrip Series, Digital Patrol [$30]
- Pro Series with Docking Station, all HID & HID-LED Series, Digital Pro 12 LCD [$40]
Free technical support
NiteRider provides free technical support. If you experience any difficulty during installation, use of a NiteRider product, or if you are uncertain of the warranty as it applies to your NiteRider lighting system, please contact NiteRider Customer Support.
We’re here to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us! For more information regarding our repair process, please refer to the “RMA Process” section of the FAQ page.
Warranty terms are subject to change without notice.
NiteRider 60 Day Product Return Policy
NiteRider offers a 60 day unconditional* return policy on all our lights.
If for any reason your light fails to operate we will replace the product at no cost.
Products may be returned to your point of purchase or to us directly at NiteRider in San Diego.
*If the light is physically damaged due to accident or misuse, our warranty may be voided.