Big things come in small packages and the NiteRider® Lumina™ Micro 650 is the proof. The Lumina™ Micro 650 delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output, helping you to safely navigate your ride. Allowing you to see and be seen.
As with all Luminas in the series, it features a low battery indicator – when the power button changes from blue to red color this indicates that there is approximately 15-20% battery life remaining.
• All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
• Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light
• CREE™ LED at 6000k
• Ride safely with Daylight Flash Mode!
• 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Compact and lightweight design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Low battery indicator
• Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
The Lumina™ Micro 650 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Light Head
Internal Li-Ion Battery
Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm
USB Charging Cable
LUMINA SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
LUMINA MICRO 650 VIDEO USER GUIDE
LUMINA MICRO 650 USER GUIDE
August 20, 2018
“Lumina series packs battery and lamp in to one simple unit to strap on top of the bars (or alternatively on a helmet, with optional accessory) now with a new mount that works on everything up to 35mm oversized bars.”