Producing 750 brilliant lumens, the NiteRider® Lumina™ Micro 750 is smaller, lighter, and more compact than the original Lumina™ series. Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina™ Micro 750 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Using the included handlebar strap mount with quick release tab, prevents any chance of theft by allowing convenient removal and installation of the head light.
• 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant
• Affordable, high output light using a CREE™ LED at 6000k
• Ultra lightweight 750 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount
• Easy on and off handlebar strap mount with quick release tab
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Low battery indicator
• Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
Press and hold
power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
The Lumina™ Micro 750 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Light Head
Internal Li-Ion Battery
USB Charging Cable
LUMINA MICRO 750 USER GUIDE
LUMINA SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
HOW TO OPERATE THE LUMINA MICRO 750
If power button lights up red when pressed, this indicates that you’re in Lock Mode. Press power button for 7 seconds to Unlock.
Press and Hold power button for 3 seconds to access Flash and Walk Modes
October 23, 2017
”taken collectively the upgrades to this light are astonishing. The lumen count and runtime stay the exact same in the newer model, but NiteRider managed to shave 42g off the weight, making it the second lightest light on this list.”