Destined to be the gold standard in versatility, the Pro 1400 Race bike light is equally at home on your bike helmet or your handlebars.
Off road and tarmac riders alike will appreciate its small size and weight, which come at no sacrifice to durability and performance.
• High performance 1400 Lumen output
• Our most affordable Pro Series lighting system
• Rugged headlight housing design with DuPont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon
• Versatile mounting options, handlebar (now fits up to 35mm) or helmet
• 8 step battery power fuel gauge
• Powerful CREE™ LED at 6000k
• Lightweight and compact, ideal for helmet mounting
• FL 1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant
• Durable nylon storage pouch
The Pro 1400 Race is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
Handlebar Mount – Fits up to 35mm
36″ Extension Cable
Nylon Storage Pouch
PRO 1400 RACE USER GUIDE
December 5, 2017
”One of the benefits of pricier lights from leading brands like NiteRider is that they seek FL1 certification, which requires lights to meet standards for brightness, consistency (1400 lumens at full charge, but also at lower battery levels), battery performance, and weather sealing. ”
November 17, 2017