The NiteRider® Pivot Pro 320 Personal Lighting System is a true multi-purpose light that is bright and USB rechargeable. It comes with multiple mounting options, making this versatile light the 'go-to' light for any situation. Great for side by side off-road applications, around the campsite, on the hatch, in the camper, most places using the included Pivot Pro Mounts.
Excellent use for co-pilots / navigator auxiliary in NiteVisionRed™ mode, which will not disrupt drivers night vision and focus. When its time to relocate or recharge this multi-purpose light, simply twist the light 180 degrees to detach. Reverse steps to reattach. It's that easy!
• Pivot Pro 320 Multi-purpose Light
• Flat base magnet mount
• Go Action camera mount adapter
• Curved base mount (3M VHB™ double-sided tape)
• Flat base mount (3M VHB™ double-sided tape)
• Backpack & head strap mount with rear taillight clip
• Micro USB Charging cable included
5 ILLUMINATING LEDS - 2 RED, 2 WHITE DIFFUSED AND 1 WHITE SPOTLIGHT
• 2 Red LEDs
The Red LEDs NiteVisionRed™ does not disturb sight, in effect enhancing the natural ability to see in the dark. And will not attract bugs / insects during outdoor activities and adventures.
• 2 White Diffused LEDs
Diffused light is non-direct light, so the diffused LEDs allows the light to spread out more and illuminate more of an area!
• 1 White Spotlight LED
The primary LED projects further, lighting up an area and has a more focused beam!
• Lumen Output: 320
• 9 Modes with Run Times: 1:30-77:30h
• Charge Time: 2:30h
• Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
• Micro USB Rechargeable
• Includes: Pivot Pro 320 LED Lamp, Flat Magnet Mount, Flat and Curved Mount with 3M VHB™ Double-sided tape, Head Strap / Back Pack Mount, Go Action Camera Mount and USB Charging Cable.
Red Night Vision - 9:30h
Red Safety Flash - 50:00h
White Diffused - 17:30h
White Low - 32:00h at 12 lumens
White Medium - 9:00h at 54 lumens
White High - 1:30h at 320 lumens
Flash - 23:00h
Beacon Flash - 77:30h
S.O.S. - 47:00h
*Run time specifications may vary
(Camera not included)
US PATENT NO. 10,267,498
MORE BELOW ↓