niterider® technical lighting
Lumina™ Micro 650
Big things come in small packages and the NiteRider® Lumina™ Micro 650 is the proof. The Lumina™ Micro 650 delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output, helping you to safely navigate your ride. Allowing you to see and be seen.
As with all Luminas in the series, it features a low battery indicator – when the power button changes from blue to red color this indicates that there is approximately 15-20% battery life remaining.
• Lumen Output: 650 • 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 50:00hrs • Charge Time: 2:30 / 4:30hrs • Weight: 130g • Battery: Li-Ion
• Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light
• All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
• CREE® LED at 6000k
• Ride safely with Daylight Flash Mode!
• 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Compact and lightweight design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Low battery indicator
• Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
Press and hold power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light.
The Lumina™ Micro 650 is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 650, Intellicharge™, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 1:45 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA and 3:30 hours when below 500 mA.
Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina™ Micro 650 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Or use handheld in Walk Mode for an amazing 35:00 hours run time. (Lumina™ Dual 1800 shown on handlebars)
BEST COMPACT BIKE LIGHT
• LED Light Head
• Internal Li-Ion Battery
• Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm
• USB Charging Cable