NITERIDER TECHNICAL LIGHTING
PRO 4200 ENDURO REMOTE
Ride what the top pros like Brett Tippie ride with—the pound for pound lightweight champion of the world! With a 4200 lumen output, you’ll be sure to see every trail line, root, rut or rock with relative ease. But sometimes you don’t need max light output and you need to save your 8 Cell Li-ion battery’s life for more technical terrain, in which case NiteRider® has you covered with an ergonomically friendly remote switch allowing you to cycle through light modes without having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
• Ultra bright 4200 lumen output
• 8 Cell Li-Ion battery, doubles as a USB portable charger
• Remote switch for ease of operation
• The preferred light for serious MTB riders
• Highly durable light housing with Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon
• Perfect for handlebar mounting
• FL 1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• 4 steady light modes, 2 daylight flashes and S.O.S.
• Custom 3 cone dual-beam reflectors utilizing 6 CREE® LEDs at 6000k
• Comes with a convenient nylon storage pouch
CUSTOM ENGINEERED | DESIGN
6 CREE® LEDs
Behind the high clarity Borofloat® glass lens are 6 CREE® LEDs. With the custom engineered 3 cone dual-beam reflectors, the Pro 4200 Enduro delivers a beam pattern designed specifically for off-road conditions.
8-STEP FUEL GAUGE
Quickly reference battery power levels with the integrated 8-step fuel gauge.
The Lighting system
• LED Headlamp with Remote Switch
• Li-Ion Battery / USB Portable Charger
• Handlebar Mount – Fits up to 35mm
• AC Adapter
• Nylon Storage Pouch